SERVPRO Water and/or Fire Damage Contact Questions
What questions to expect when you contact SERVPRO of Rockingham and Augusta Counties for assistance on a water or fire damage at your home or business.
When you call, we will ask specific questions relating to your loss. These questions will help us determine what equipment and trained personnel we will need to assist you. While this is not a complete list of the questions you might be asked, it is some that of the most often asked ones.
Questions asked include:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- The loss address if different from the caller’s
- Insurance information (if applicable)
- When did the loss occur?
- What is the cause of loss?
- What is affected by the loss (number of rooms, walls, flooring, contents, etc.)?
- Is there is electricity or water available at the loss site?
SERVPRO of Rockingham and Augusta Counties is locally owned and operated. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 day a week, 365 days a year. Contact us at 540-433-6100.